Hettich Middle East - Promised delivery delayed inordinately

I had placed an order for LED lights & Novara Midi lights on 22nd August 2013 through Hettich Dubai's Regional Sales Manager Mr.Eswar Ganesh who had passed on the order to their dealer in Dubai M/s SAS enterprises.

Right at the onset I had very clearly mentioned that I needed the products before 15th September 2013 for my new house and which was promised by both ther dealer and Mr.Ganesh. Despite repeated follow ups I have neither received the product on time nor refund of my money nor any compensation for the delay wherein I had to spend extra money to have alternate arrangements done.

I am very disappointed and disillusioned with my experience with a reputed company like Hettich and have no other option but to lodge a complaint with the Department of Economic Development , Dubai as no proper compensation has been offered by the dealer

Review about: Novara Midi Hettich Led Strips.

Comments

I have checked this complaint as an independent observer. The refund to the customer is made.The customer had paid through his credit card and the same was paid back to his credit card. The time taken to refund was to complete this process.

A special discount was also offered to the customer as a compensation but the customer did not accept the same. He informed that he had bought the same material in India, as his requirement was in Trivandrum.

He has demanded a compensation of AED 5,000 which is not found to be reasonable as the order value itself was around AED 6,000.

Company informs that they are very keen to keep every customer satisfied but due to unforeseen reasons, delays happen. The company regrets the same.

to Papas Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #726413

Mr.Papas , I know who you are !How sure are you that the refund has been made ?

I would suggest that you check this at your end again and then comment ! The compensation demanded was based on reasons , and if you are as independent as you profess to be then there is no point in me trying to explain the circumstances to you.

And as far as the company being very keen to keep a customer satisfied , well I have had first hand experience so maybe your information is not correct !Good night Mr.Papas